Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Artsonia Christmas Items!

Artsonia offers Christmas items!


If you are interested, Artsonia offers Christmas items with your child's artwork.  These items can make great gifts from your child.  Personally, I purchased Christmas ornaments with my children's art on it last year as presents for the grandparents.  I loved them, such a great keepsake. I plan to do it again this year.  I love ornaments that mean something!  So, I thought I would share.  I can't be the only one that loves a memento of what my kids have made!

So, I know most of what we have done this year isn't very winter or Christmas related.  K and 1s are working on winter trees and landscapes right now.  If you have request and your child is in grades 3-6, let your child know.  They have free choice during studio time.  They can make something to fulfill your requests. :) If your child is younger, I will be posting their winter items as soon as possible, but I can't guarantee it will be soon enough.

One alternative to using the work that I post, is posting work your child makes at home.  You can photograph it and upload it yourself.  It super easy if you download the free artsonia app for your phone or iPad.  

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment